University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

Most of my classmates are un focused and uninformed. The ones who do try hard completely absorb themselves in work and the ones who slack never get anything done. There are not many people who can find a comfortable balance.

Classmates at UF are engaged in classroom discussions and help one another to understand the material as well as being there for students when they are forced to miss a class due to situations outside of their control.

My classmates are very friendly and supportive to everyone, and they very willing to help anyone with an assignment to guide them or provide essential information a person might have missed it they were absent.

My classmates are very competitive and hard-working students which can cause school to be very stressful and overwhelming at times because you think everyone is always performing better than you academically.

My classmates are no different in my school than any other school; some are nice, some are rude, some are dark skinned, some are light skinned, some are smarter than others, some are partiers, some are nerds.

All of the students were top-of-the-class in high school, so I know I am working with students who also have high standards. Most students are hard working and know how to balance their time between classes.

My classmates are all wonderfully intellegent individuals who come from an array of backgrounds; but, despite our differences that make us unique, we are all united in our pursuit for greater knowledge.

While the younger UF students tend to be smarter as difficulty being admitted to UF has increased, the student body is very diverse covering every aspect of the social, political, and religious spectrum.

My classmates at the University of Florida are an extremely diverse bunch of students, all striving to make dreams come true and change the world through the use of academia and relational networking.

My classmates are extremely fun to be around, but also know how to focus and study hard, creating an atmospere that is great for learning and helping each other succeed to the best of our abilities.