University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

You'll find a variety of people at the University of Florida, hopefully you'll make lifelong friends who share your goals, interests, and values, but pray they do not get bit by the drinking bug.

The classes are so big that I don't really know my "classmates" as a sophomore I am starting to see a few familiar faces in my more specific classes but I don't frequently talk to classmates

Students at UF are friendly and sociable, as well as dedicated to their studies/careers; but most of all, they are all united by the proud school spirit that makes them all Florida Gators!

There a different types of students here. UF has students from all around the world and it is a very diverse university. They're really friendly and always trying to help each other out.

My classmates are typically very friendly and open to meeting new people. They are always very diverse- whether they come from a different state/country, different religion or race, etc.

The student population at UF is very diverse ethnically and socially, but they have one thing in common in that they all are intellectually competitive and open to learning new things.

My classmates range from hardworking to really smart and able to succeed without working as hard but overall they tend to be more liberal than conservative and enthusiastic to learn.

My classmates are the future of America, eager to learn and succeed, and it is inspiring to know I am learning alongside the brightest young adults in the southeastern United States.

My fellow peers at the University of Florida are highly intellectual, motivated, studious, and all-around stand-up people that influence me to work harder and better my education.

intreging, forward thinkers , and willing to grow personal to better themselves and those around them and at the same time know how to have fun with a diverse group of people.