University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

My classmates are very helpful. Making friends in class is key to doing well. If you ever miss a day and need notes, someone was always willing to help.

Starting answering!The student are nice and very helpful.There are also a lot of clubs and organization who get you to socialize and know more people.

My classmates would be described as gifted because I am surrounded by engineering students who are competing for the same jobs and companies as I am.

Each one of my classmates is very unique and they usually teach me something new about their culture, religion, or something they are interested in.

Typically you will find some sorrity girls and frat guys, a few hippies, a couple nerdy looking people and some cute people - all pretty sociable.

Classmates at the University of Florida are for the most part a diverse group of liberal individuals , very academically and career-oriented.

Due to class sizes there isn't much classmate interaction. Therefore the best way to describe classmates would be focused in their own task.

My classmates are very easy to be around and reliable when it comes to studying and being involved in and out of classroom activities.

My classmates easily fill the title of Rowdy Reptiles on game days, stuidious students during exam week, and everything in between.

They are intelligent, motivated, and inquisitive about the world in which they live, specifically wondering how to make it better.