University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

UF is known for the florida Gators and Shands Medical Center. We have a very strong athetic program that has won many national titles. Shands Medical Center is one of the top research hospitals in the world. Doctors and patients come from all of the world to do research and recieve ground breaking treatment.

The University of Florida recieves high marks in the state of Florida as measured by national and international rankings and is the one of the largest universities in Florida by student population. The university is also well known for its championship winning football team, the Florida Gators.

Our school is best known for the amount of emphasis we place on our academics, and the pride we have in our athletic programs. Every student, faculty member, and alumnus is honored to be part of the "Gator Nation" and feels that the University of Florida offers the best education for the cost.

The University of Florida is known for its amazing research. Gatorade which is an drink that replenishes electrolytes was created at the University. More recently we have been recognized fot our outstanding football and basketball teams. We have earned the nick name of TITLETOWN!

Our school used to be widely known for our football program back in the "Tebow days" but that era has since passed. Now I would say that we are known for our rigorous academics. Many refer to us as the best school in Florida and we have great medical and engineering programs.

The University of Florida is know for being one of the top public schools in the nation, and usually ranks as one of the top one hundred schools in the nation among both public and private universities. UF is known for its math, science, engineering, and medical programs.

Academics and Football. Being one of the best academic academies in the public school system and a top ranked SEC football team the University of Florida is one of the best public schools to attend in the state of Florida and United States of America alike.

The University of Florida is known for its high level of education, student involvement, and diversity in majors, minors and degrees offered. Also, for the ongoing research studies being done by students to help our nation and improve the quality of life.

The University of Florida is best known for its outstanding contribution to the research community. In almost every department of study there is a tremendous amount of research conducted to further enhance our campus, the United States, and the world.

UF is best known for two things. One, Gator football. Two, Shands. There is a lot of pride among students, faculty, and staff because we are all Gators and are a part of a University that is highly associated with one of the biggest hospitals.