University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

My school is best know for being the best university in Florida. The professors care how their students do and are very passionate about their jobs. The value for the education is also the best in Florida, and one of the best in the ation.

The Research facilities of the school, partying, and awesome school spirit. The football games are packed. They also have a bunch of activities to do that dont involve partying if that not your thing. Everyone is really nice, also.

My school is known as a party school but it's actually very easy to avoid that. The University of Florida is also known for it's football program and for being the number 1 school in Florida. It's even called a Public Ivy by some.

The University of Florida is best known for it's large size and the opportunities those afford. There is a large emphasis on partying and football here, but most know and like it for the ease with which you can change your path.

Our school is known for being a performign arts school. I attend New World School of the Arts in Miami, which is affiliated with UF. (It's a really small college.) Many people know about our dance and visual art departments.

Striving to be the best possible both academically and recreationally. Students and teachers alike value education but recognize the importance of having a life and the importance of finding the balance between the two.

The University of Florida is best known for it's National Championship football and basketball teams as well as the tremendous school pride and spirit displayed by students on a day to day basis.

University of Florida is known for various things, such as their high quality education, research opportunities, sports, and many other areas in which the University offers to their students.

A lot of people like to brag that it's the #1 party school in the nation. So, it's probably best known for it's party atmosphere, sports, and hospitals/medical research facilities.

My school is best known for excellent academic and sports. Also, it is a public research university and is one of few schools to have public land and sea grants for research.