University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

The school is best known for its sports, especially football. Most everything on campus stops for a football game and everything else in the city is geared towards gameday.

A great college experience, renowned resources, diverse culture, great sports tradition, it's rich history, and competitive environment to increase your level of knowledge

The University of Florida is currently best known for its high level of sports and education. Gainesville is Titletown but also an increasingly hard school to get into.

The University of Florida is the Gator Nation. I was attracted to the University was the spirit on campus and you can always see someone sporting the blue and orange.

My school is best know for its football team (The Gators) and being a top academic and party school. It is known for being rigorous and for its students' getting rowdy.

The University of Florida is primarily known for its heavily-researched based academic focus, as well as a passionate nation of supporters. This is the Gator Nation.

My school is best known for its strenous programs, challegeing courses, intelligent professors, Tim Tebow, football team, and its partnership with Shands Hospital.

UF is very tough academically, and there is a lot of school spirit that people carry forever...Not to mention our football team just won the national championship

My favorite campus tradition would be when we sing "We Are the Boys from Ol' Florida" after the third quarter of every home game, and tailgating through the city.

UF is known as one of the best public colleges in America. Requires cheap tuition while offering top-notch education. Produces outstanding graduate students.