University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

My school is best known for the "Don't tase me Bro" incident. In addition, we're known for the mascot 'Gators' and the National Championship victory in 2006.

Now it is known for its Athletics. But it is know for its research that the school performs on a variety of subjects ranging from agriculture, to zoology.

Being a tough school to get into, and having rigorous courses. Being the Best in Florida not only in academics, but in extracurriculars and sports.

Well, we did win TWO National Championships for football in the past few years!!! GO GATORS! But UF has so much more to offer than just sports.

Probably the Florida Gators overall - but also as the best public school in Florida, and among the top tier of public schools in the S.East

The University of Florida is best known for it's outstanding football team, however, academically the school is very good as well.

The school is best know for its research and the medical center. The school has many research facilities that stimulate growth.

The University of Florida is best known for its academic prestige in the state of Florida and for its excellence in athletics.

Go Gators! The Gators are not only known for its greatness among Southeastern football teams, but they are Florida's pride.

FOOTBALL! until this year, I guess you can call it a "rebuilding year" since we do not have Tim Tebow and friends anymore!