University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

I would not say that our heads are inflated, but we definitely have high expectations for our sports and I feel that our sports are far superior to the other schools' sports teams in Florida.

No, not really. The admin. doesn't are about their students and most of the students start studying a day before exams and only care about the grades instead of actually learning anything.

I would agree with these stereotypes. The Gators dominate only because they're amazing and we have three national titles to prove it. The girls are beautiful and the boys are intelligent.

The stereotypes are accurate to some extent. Greek life is very prevalant on campus, and there are definitely a lot of parties. However, academia is definitely stressed here as well.

The students here are definitely intelligent, and we are, indeed, talented in the athletic department. Some students take on a traditional Southern role, but not everyone.

We are better at most things. I think athletes have an easy time with classes. We have a whole lot of school spirit. Not everyone drinks, but most people do.

I know my stereotype about sororities is wrong because I have met some really cool girls who are in them and they dont just sleep around with every guy.

wherever you go, you'll find people who will fit under specific stereotypes; however, that doesn't mean everyone is going to be like that.

All of those can be true to some extent, but you can easily find a niche here that defies every one of those stereotypes and be happy.

Some students here are just nerds actually alot, but there are also just smart fun people that like to have a good time as well