University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

When people ask me about UF, I always brag most about how many programs they offer. It's one of those universities you can attend with one major in mind, and then if you decide that's not what you want to do, you can rest assured that another program you switch into will still have incredibly capable professors and faculty teaching you, and you'll still get a great education with a cornucopia of opportunities. There's so many different curricula and classes available to students.

I brag about the social life. I have made so many new friends at UF that it has really allowed me to be less shy and more open with people. No matter the day of the week, students here can always been seen hanging out with friends- whether they are going to a dinner, having a picnic, going out to a party, or watching TV at home. In regards to the soical life, UF has a wonderful international students program, and I have been lucky enough to make friends from all over the world!

When I talk about my school, I don't have to brag about anything. People can see the love i have for my school shine through me as i speak. I beam when i say activities i am involve din and when i speak about how much i have learned from professors. I have learned so much about courses, but also about myself. The people i have met have all affected me in such an amazing way. This school has shaped me into the person i am now. UF is not something I talk about, it's who I am.

If you aren't a Gator, you must be Gator bait! The University of Florida is hands down the best school in Florida. I have gotten involved in so many different organizations that have exposed me to things I wouldn't have had a chance to do if I wouldn't have chosen to attend school here. Everything from west African dance lessons to standing on my feet for 26.2 hours for Dance Marathon to doing research at Shands Hospital, UF has really made me a more well rounded person

I brag to my friends that the University of Florida has more to offer students than any other school in the state of Florida. Also, I tell them that the atmosphere on campus is energy-driven and there's always something going on. There are plenty of organizations students can get involved in to meet others who have the same interests. Of course, I don't forget to remind them that one of the greatest college football players, Tim Tebow, was a Gator too.

Well, the first thing I brag about is my university's National Championship football team (GO Gators), but the University of Florida is so much more than athletics. I could brag about being the number one school in the state of Florida, as well as one of the top universities in all of the South East. I could also brag about the beautiful campus and the small, but activity-filled town of Gainesville. All around, it is great to be a Florida Gator.

Whenever I'm talking to my friends who attend other schools, I always tell them that even though the curicculum is extremely rigorous, I always feel so accomplished at the end of the semester. Going throught a semester is always extremely stressful but the end result is always extremely rewarding. I feel honored to go to such a competitive school and know that I am successfull in what I am doing. It is a great feeling of achievement.

The academics at the University of Florida speaks for itself. I always brag about my professors and the different events and learning experiences U-F has to offer With top researchers and being innovators on many different things it makes me proud to know that I attend such a forward moving institution. I have to say however, thatI make sure to brag about our sports. I am a big Gator fan and whenever I can, I let everyone know it.

The trophy of the University of Florida is sports. With one of the best collegiate athletics programs, UF is able to boast about the national championship titles that have been won in multiple sports, especially football and basketball. Though not as well-known, the gymnastics and volleyball teams are high-ranking in the country. School spirit is infinite among the student body as it supports the teams that represent UF proudly.

I brag my colors, because they stick out. I brag about the status of my school, since not only is it social and athletic, but also academic. That, and I brag about the social life and the adventures I've had at this school, such at the TRiP prorgram, which offers opportunities to go on outdoor adventrues, such at white-water rafting or rock climbing. That, and I brag about how all-around awesome it is.