University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

The most frustrating part about my school is having to appy for almost every organiation on campus. At my public high scool we didn't have to do that. It feels like it's almost impossible to get involved unless you were already extremely involve in high school, which I wasn't.

The most frustrating part about my school is the lack of financial aid. There are no grants awarded for the summer semesters, yet there is a mandatory 9 credits that must be completed during a summer semester, so the money to pay for those 9 credits comes out of your pocket.

This would be the competitivness of the overall student body to be the super student, one who is greatly involved as well as having a 4.0 GPA. This causes many students to burn themselves out or to become overworked thus not being at the top shape mentally, and physically.

The most frustrating thing is probably the cops that sit at stop signs to pull over bikers. I mean come on, I'm sure there's better things for you to be doing. It's really discouraging for people that want to ride their bikes but not end up with 150+ dollar tickets.

The most frustrating thing about UF is that getting involved socially means having to really know how to manage your time and complete all schoolwork before socializing. Staying in school is a top priority, but everyone wants to make new friends along the way.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that the University makes it very difficult to be a full-time student and a full-time employee. It's very difficult and stressful to work a full-time job off of campus and keep up with a 14 credit course load.

We tend to have to balancing studying for multiple exams that all fall within a week from each other often. It just seems that all the teachers happen to have test fall in the same week. It's very difficult to devote enough time to individual tests.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that it is extremely competitive in both academics and athletics. This competitiveness sometimes takes away focus on what is truly important (e.g. family and friends) and brings out the worst in people.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that the administration does not support the Fine Arts enough and the academic and financial advisors have too much on their plate, therefore they do not pay enough attention to what the students need.

Not knowing my way around campus yet makes it hard to feel confident about where my classes are. Summer sessions are shorter than most and I feel like I have not had much time to mingle and make new friends as quickly as I would have wanted.