University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

The school spirit and the awesome people are the best thing about my school. We are awesome in all sports and we have a good time going out.

The sports teams! During my time at UF, we won national championships in football and basketball. Many students are obsessed with the Gators

The best thing about this school is its focus on strong academic programs, because academics is the primary purpose of a university,

The best thing about the university of florida is that feeling that you are part of something big. You are part of the GATOR NATION!

I love the faculty. Most of my professors are brilliant people with varied backgrounds and distinct areas of outstanding expertise.

The pride of the University of Florida that you can feel from everyone that works, teaches, graduates, and visits this school.

The people are friendly, the professors are friendly, and there is a lot of exciting things to do around campus all the time.

It's a very open, considerate environment where this is plenty of room to learn and grow academically as well as personally.

I consider the fact that it has a good academic reputation and very sprited students to be the best thing about this school.

The atmosphere is one of learning and excitement. The people are friendly and the staff are professional and knowlegeable .