University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

The best thing about the University of Florida is that it offers a traditional feel to the college experience, it really gives students the sense that they are a part of something that has withstood the force of time and has a deep rooted history. The teachers in my accounting college are really hands on and are always advocating for students to come visit them during office hours to help with any problems they might be facing in learning the material. Florida is also nationally renown for producing quality professionals that excel in the workforce.

ORANGE and BLUE!!! The best thing about the University of Florida was the school spirit. If nothing else brought you a sense of unity, being apart of the GATOR NATION was truly somewhere that every student, faculty member and surrounding community had a place in. I have never tailgated until I attended UF and those were some of the most cherished moments from the face paint, to the school chants down to bleeding the school colors in your spirit. This was truly the best thing about being a gator... "If you ain't a gator, then you're gator bait."

The fact that it is the one and only Gator nation. It is a true community that contributes to the success of students and faculty alike, providing help in all fields and colleges. There is no one that is exculeded from the Gator nation; once a Gator, always Gator. This makes one feel not just as part of a college or university, but as whole nation coming together to become the successful people we see ourselves achieving within our lifetime. This thought of being as one and just one in the crowd sets the foundation of the University of Florida.

I believe the best part of attending the University of Florida was that even though the student body was so large, there was such a sense of comradrie and energy. We all had such enthusiasm for being part of a university that many may celebrate for its accomplishments in sports, but which also gifted us with one of the best educational experiences in the country. We were encouraged to grow and discover, and we always knew that nothing was out of our limits or our grasp. I know I always have a friend wherever there's a Gator.

University of Florida offers a lot of opportunities to make your resume and application better. There is a career fair every fall and spring semester. The career fair is a huge event where hundreds of companies interview students and give them advice on how to receive internships and jobs. There is also a lot of research and volunteer opportunities. It is also really easy to get involved in clubs and in the community. I have made many friends by volunteering and the mentors I have received in my clubs have helped my immensely.

The school spirit at the University of Florida and the overall pride of being a Florida Gator are what makes this school so special. Everywhere you turn, you can tell how happy everyone is to be attending this university. It feels great to be a part of that group of students and share a common interest for sports and an active involvement on campus. The Gator Nation really is everywhere, and our university is involved in an enormous amount of projects and research worldwide. I like being part of a school that means something.

I love that my school has school-wide opportunities for each individual student. There are hundreds of student oriented clubs for different majors as well as leisure, dozens of study abroad programs, research opportunities, as well as sororities and fraternities, to name a few. Because it is a big school, it is important to stand out and there are many opportunities to do so. The fall semester also has a great atmosphere to it. We're a sports oriented university, and during football season, everyone's Gator spirits are up!

Everything about my school is the best, after all we're Florida Gators. If I were to choose the best thing about my school it would have to be the professors. They provide students with the best education in Florida and connect to each of us on an individual level as best as possible. They're not only good at what they do, they are also accessable, which is crucial to students who need extra help or just have a few questions. The professors have made my transition from high school to college smooth and painless. Go Gators!

The best thing about the University of Florida is the friendliness of the entire Gator Nation. Honestly, when I first become a student I thought that the "Gator Nation is Everywhere" slogan was merely that - a slogan. However, since I became a student, I've traveled throughout Florida and across the country to California and Minnesota, and I've seen Gator Alumni proudly sporting their Gator gear at the farthest points of the country. I thoroughly love how simply having Gator Love in common automatically makes friends.

The best thing about my school would be the overwhleming pride students have for the school. When you walk on campus, you feel a part of something bigger than yourself. You belong to the Gator Nation. Win or lose, Gator fans stay true to their school. I love feeling the school spirit, and feeling proud to be a part of my school. The University of Florida excel in academics, athletics, research, and so much more! We can't help to be proud of our school. That's we say that it's always great to be a Florida Gator!