University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

The best thing about UF would have to be the unity of the students. Even though our campus is huge, we still come together as one through our gator pride. During athletic games, we all come together and bleed orange and blue. The sense of unity positively impacts our college experience as a whole.

Diversity. There is much diversity in the school which is refreshing, being raised in a multicultural background. It gives one an opportunity to learn, share, and connect cultures and ideas. There are resources for students of all affiliations, whether sexual, ethnic, religious, or otherwise.

I believe that the best thing about the University of Florida is the fact that they care about the success of the students. The university has numerous amounts of clubs and organizations that range from leadership organizations to major specific clubs to ensure the success of every student.

The number of people! It means you get a variety of people - who enjoy a variety of activities - who have a variety of perspectives. You learn just as much from the people you spend time with as you do from the professors and classes you attend. And it means a variety of ways to have fun.

The best thing about my school is the education I recieve there. I am very interested in doing research and my school has multiple laboratories across the campus. Due to the wide array of research interests of the faculty, I am able to focus on the research that interests me the most.

It is the highest ranked university in Florida. There is strong focus on being well-rounded - excelling in academics, while participating in leadership, comunity service, and sports. There is also a high degree of school spirit due to the success of the varsity sports teams.

The University of Florida makes it a priority to prepare students for life as opposed to simply preparing students for a career. In addition to education, UF goes out of its way to instill a wide array of values that prepare students for more than a future career or position.

the beta thing about my school is they care about each and every student. i thought i was gone be home sick being away from home for the first time but i wasn't. if you have any kind of problem they will try their best to do what they can to help out you and your situation.

The school spirit is invigorating. Everyone is really proud to be a member of the Gator Nation and you can especially feel this energy at sporting events. The school spirit allows you to connect with the alumni and provides plenty of opportunities out in the real world.

The school has high academic standing, most people who graduate from here end up at good jobs. Also, the community that I have found here is like nothing I've met before. I've grown as a person so much because of the friends i've made here and the experiences i've had.