University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

The greatest thing about my school is that everyone can find their niche. There are so many student organizations, courses, sports, research opportunities, and other opportunities that any student can literally make whatever they want out of their college experience.

One of the main advantages of attending the Univsersity of Florida is its ability to draw in other companies, businesses, researchers, teachers, etc. The best thing about the University of Florida is its plethora of resources that are available to the students.

There is a spirit in the air that makes you feel like you're a part of something greater than yourself. Everyone feels a sense of pride and excitement, especially during football season. People are generally happy to be here and consider it a second home.

The school spirit! The University of Florida is the "Gator Nation" and it brings a sense of cohesiveness and unity to the campus. It makes different students feel like one of the same and that makes for a great and friendly atomosphere.

UF has the best learning environment. The classes are difficult but interesting. There are many resources available to you to aid in your studies. Not only that, but the library is really big and has the perfect atmosphere for studying.

UF has plenty of resources that are not necessarily provided by other schools - for example, one UNF student had to drive all the way to UF to obtain the reading materials necessary for a research paper - something unheard of at UF.

The best thing about the University of Florida is the staff. Here we have some of the most knowledgable and well rounded faculty. This is encouraging and makes students want to do well and follow the example of their professors.

The best thing about my school is the friends I have made while living on campus and attending classes; furthermore I love the variety of classes and majors offered that are geared towards the diverse mind of the student body.

The school spirit is amazing at my school. Also, the diversity of people is great. The majority of people are very welcoming and open-minded so it's not hard to find people to get along with and find things in common with.

The best thing about my school is the broad amount of majors available! There is something for everyone here. The academic rigor is excellent, afterall the averahe freshman has a 4.2 GPA upon entering the university.