University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

The amount of oppurtunities offered at UF. The large diversity on campus and all the different people brought to and teaching at UF allows for so many different life expierences you couldnt find anywhere else.

The huge selection of educational opportunites and the diverse avenues you can take to pursue your degree. You can tailor your degree plan to meet your educational goals as well as pursue your interests.

The diversity here allows people from different cultures to learn about each other. I love being around all the different types of people. It allows me to learn things not taught in the classroom.

I honestly believe that the best thing about UF is the staff. There are so many people willing to help you with any problem that you might have. They help you exploit all the resources on campus.

The level of education at the University of Florida is phenomenal! The professors are always challenging the students to a new level and are always willing to help out a struggling student.

Many resources available on campus for both school and personal life. The libraries have lots of good places to study and the school offers several free gyms and other exercise resources.

Their ability to help me out with financial Aid. By far their financial aid office is extremely helpful in making sure I receive money from government grants and federal perkins loans

The best thing about the University of Florida is how involved all the students are. Everyone is very friendly and everyone is very proud to show off their pride in the Gator nation.

My school has an exellent academic program and it is one of the top schools in florida. There are many involvement opprotunities for students. We have our 900 student organizations.

The best thing about UF is the sense of community one feels from being on the campus. One gets a strong feeling of home when immersing themselves within the culture of the campus.