University of Florida

« See more reviews of University of Florida

the resources available to the student. Pretty much anything the student needs from their scholastic to personal lives can be addressed through some part of the University.

I love the school spirit my school has. Obviously we are the gators, adneven though we had a horrible football season this year, everyone still loves being a florida gator.

I enjoy the University of Florida due to the vast variety of students who go there. I am able to learn about different aspects of life from many different students.

My fell students are the best thing at my school. We are all going throught the same issues in one way or another. It's easy to talk to someone and learn from them.

The Gator Nation is EVERYWHERE. No matter where I go, people know UF and respect it not only for it's athletics but also for its academics. I think that's awesome.

The best thing about my school is the gator love throughout the entire campus. Every student bleeds orange and blue and lives for the saturday football games!

The overall atmosphere is best thing about my school. The different qualites that is brought to the school reallys makes my school the best school out their.

The school spirit makes you want to get up everyday and walk to class. The feeling you get in a football stadium when your team is winning is undescribable.

It gives all the students opportunities to pursue their education and careers. This is a wonderful attribute that not all schools devote them to.

Research opportunities - it makes it easier to get internships and get into grad school and most undergrad schools dont have such opportunities