University of Georgia Top Questions

Describe a day on campus you'll never forget.

My

The day, well week on campus I'd never forget is during my freshman year. It snowed at the start of Spring semester. School was closed for a whole week and people spent their time sledding down Baxter Street hill and in front of the freshman dorms. It was amazing. After a while it got boring and some people had to make-up the missed classes on a Saturday but I didn't so I had fun.

Wendell

The day I was given the opportunity to start my biggest dream ever...to host my own daytime talk show. It was October 2009, and I was sitting in a meeting with student-run network, Residence Hall Studios (then, GTV). I asked, "I'd like to have my own talk show. Do you think we can produce it?" After a few minutes of deliberation, I got a, "Sure. Let's do it." From then on, I have produced a number of shows with many guests from all around the state. I interview all of them in front of a live audience of students, faculty and community members. It's so great. We're currently heading into our Farewell Season because, well, I'm graduating! But it's been a long and wonderful road. Feel free to check it out: www.thewendellshow.com!

Wendell