University of Georgia Top Questions

Describe your school to someone who's never heard of it.

My

Well, UGA was deemed the #1 Party School in American in 2011 but now we're bumped down to #2, which some people aren't too happy about but I don't really know why. The University of Georgia is Home of the Georgia Bulldogs. It's constantly in competition against Georgia Tech and it's sworn enemy is the University of Florida. That's about all I can say.

Wendell

Imagine every Saturday, thousands of dedicated fans in red and black flood your campus. Imagine sitting in a classroom, learning from a professor that has written three, nationally-recognized books. Imagine UGA. This school is one of the top-notch in the country. We have a smorgishboard of academia, extracurricular activities, as well as a good balance of social interaction. Physically, the campus is gorgeous. Imagine walking through North Campus, the same place in which the ENTIRE University used to sit. Imagine walking down Sanford Drive and seeing a stadium the size of some small towns sitting right next to you. Socially, you will meet all types of people. Diversity is key at the University of Georgia. No one person can be left out, whether black, white, gay, or straight. The university is a safe space for all people and cultures.