University of Georgia Top Questions

When you step off campus what do you see?

My

When you step off campus, you see a lot of bars. Well, not really, I'm exaggerating. Depending on which part of "off-campus" you're at, you'll see a number of different things. If you're downtown, you'll see a lot of nice restaurants, a Starbucks, and a number of shops that hold a lot of cute clothes and trinkets. Athens is a pretty musical and artistic place so you'll probably see someone painting or playing their guitar.

My

Wendell

Well, I see an amazing little city. Athens was built around the University of Georgia campus. It's filled with coffee shops, quaint shops, etc. It's a perfect place for a simple walk on a Sunday evening...or a few drinks. Whatever you'd prefer!

Beautiful Downtown Athens, GA. Downtown is full of great fun, shopping, entertainment, and food. You can't go wrong in Athens!

You really don't step off campus. Campus is the town and the town is the campus. If you are going out of the town then you typically see country land and small towns on the way out. Other than that you are pretty much always on campus.

You see the perfect college town with so much rich live culture. Athens has an endless number of restaurants that are out of this world! Its impossible not to eat out! You can see a number of UGA students taking in the night life hopping from bar to bar Thursday-Saturday and lots of fun little boutiques to shop at any other day of the week. I assure you take one step into this town and you will never want to leave.