University of Guam Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Guam

Nykka Kate

The professors are nice and they've taught me useful things. The students are nice as well, so far, and from what I have seen, they are mature young adults. The classes are a bit small and not all the air conditioning are working. The staff/admin are very helpful and kind.

Tanis

It's a really good school, the teachers place a lot of emphasis in trying to help their students. There is a maximum class size of around 40-50 people so one doesn't feel crowded here at school. The University may be lacking in state-of-the-art technology but it has a lot of research opportunities. Plus it's on a tropical island.

Erica

The University of Guam is a college in the Marianas Islands. In my opinion, it's a great school. You'll learn a lot from UOG from academics, culture, the economy. It's just an overall great school with nice students and helpful and dedicated professors.

Brit

I think that it's a good school for other majors besides STEM. The school lacks the resources and their facilities need renovations. The science building, for example, is still the same building from when my parents went to college, which was over ten years ago.

Janea Ana

I will soon start my next chapter in life as an adult at University of Guam in less than 24 hours. Although the registration process was quite confusing, I do overall think that UOG is a safe and well educated place. My mom, brother, and sister have graduated from there and are all doing exceptionally well in their lives. I am excited to become a Triton and to be a part of University of Guam family. Biba UOG!

Brittney

University of Guam have great professors, activities, sports, clubs and other wonderful opportunities. The only downside about this campus is the Financial Aid Office. The majority of the people who work for that department are lazy and not resourceful.

Artemia

A lot of people were surprised that I chose to stay on Guam for college. They kept saying that I could "do better" or that colleges off island had more opportunities for me. After one year of happily attending UOG, I have no regrets regarding the decision to stay at all! My classmates are friendly and I haven't encountered problems with working in teams. My professors are easily accessible and are clear with the material they teach and their expectations. Plus the campus is beautiful! College is truly what you make it, and UOG has made it easy for me to have a great first year experience.

Mallary Nicole

Univeristy of Guam is the largest university serving the island of Guam and fellow Micronesia islands. The university is continuing to improve and make campus life safe, enjoyable, and efficient. There has been an increase in courses offered, due to an influx of students of students

Charlotte

The University of Guam is not so bad for myself, only because I am a local who has lived in Guam all my life. But I believe those who come all the way to Guam, may not enjoy it as much, especially in terms of what is available outside of the university.

Jommel Kennard

It is a great school in general. Tuition is affordable and the academic is more than what you pay for. Not much in the university, and that makes you focus on education. There are the occasional events for students to lift up their spirits and participating in them does help.