University of Hawaii at Manoa Top Questions

Tammy

The University of Manoa is flagship University for students located within the Pacific Basin with the ability to broaden the awareness of its student body to various relevant aspects of the Hawaiian islands and other areas within Oceania.

Moorea

Great place If you would like a slow lifestyle.

Rikki

UH Manoa is a medium sized university with a diverse population of students located in the heart of Oahu.

AshLee

The University of San Diego is an amazing university; ir offers more than one can imagine and is supportive and encouraging in their students career.

It was not organized for some schools and not as a helpful as other colleges.

Renz

This school is friendly and great.

Miguel

Lush tropical campus, in a valley outside of downtown, great central layout, mountain views, Japanese garden, Thai pavillion, some Asian looking buildings, geckos, roaches, cats, and mongoose frolicking about

My school was the best place for me, there have been a lot of opportunities.

University of Hawaii at Manoa is truly the meeting point of where East meets West; bringing the best of both worlds into one and creating a unique environment filled with tradition as well as progressive thought.

Tanya

University of Hawaii at Manoa is a very big old campus that has opportunities for students if you take advantage of them.

Nikki

My school is filled with the cultural diversity.

University of Hawaii at Manoa is a very diverse school with many options for students to pursue their individual learning goals.

Marie

The University of Hawaii at Manoa is the best place in the world to go to school due to its location and it's multi-racial student population.

An

UH Manoa is dedicated to helping students succeed to the best of the limited financial resources available to the state of Hawai`i.

Kristine

UH Manoa is a beautiful campus that offers great programs, have great teachers, and a cultrurally diverse group of students.

Do Your research on programs at the school you would like to attend. If you are not sure what you would like to major in, narrow down your ideas and continue research on those schools, so you know its the best school for your goals.

It is a great place to go to school because the professors are great and the people are friendly. I would strongly recomend this school to prospective students. Best of all, when their familys come and visit they can say that they went to Hawaii.

Kory

University of Hawaii at Manoa is one of the most diverse universities that offers a great education with outstanding professors who always put the students as the first priority.

Llana

Learn and have fun in paradise.

Jolene

Bright, wide, warm and friendly.

Kari

UH is the type of school that is best for those that are not looking for a very large fraternity/sorority scene or a very large athletic support system. It is a very liberal school which can make things difficult for those who are not as such. Certain programs such as the Business School are very well known and exceptionally good which can benefit your studies and options for jobs after college.

Elise

UH Manoa is a great school because it has a great atmosphere and great people.

Steve

a lot of aloha

Leatapo

UH at Manoa is a very moderate relaxing school..

Garritt

Comuter school.

Max

A beautiful, lush green campus in the heart of the Manoa Valley, it's a school full of diverse students coming from all over the world.

Kellsie

University of Hawaii at Manoa is a friendly and academically oriented school.

Chanel

My school is very big and is hard to have a social life although there are many things going on. Sports are a big thing at this school.

Lacey

It is very well known in the state and I think, if I'm not mistaken, the only public university on Oahu.

audrey

UH Manoa iswarm, beauitful, friendly and helpful. i love the people and the classes.

Derek

University of Hawaii is very diverse, success oriented, personal value conscious and fun all at the same time!

UH is a university filled with a diverse population offering many activities for everyone to enjoy and open up to try out.

The University of Hawaii at Manoa has a beautiful campus in one of the best climates in the world, and offers students a healthy, diverse learning environment which encourages students to live up to their highest potential and become responsible citizens of the world.

Mercedes

It is a beautiful green campus with over 100 majors to chose from and is, by far, one of the most ethnically and culturally diverse campuses in the United States.

Cortney

The University of Hawaii at Manoa strives for excellence while keeping mind that balance in a daily lifestyle should also be a main focus.

A commuter school which sometimes has the atmosphere that kids do not want to be there or people do not want to socialize with the new kids.

My school is a large, older but beautiful cmapus with plenty of places to connect with nature alone or to play with a group of friends; it is a big part of Oahu's culture and all of residents of Hawaii support the school financially and in spirit.

Christin

aloha spirit

Clinton

The University of Hawaii at Manoa is a good place for studying.

Jon

UHM is a very relaxed school, students either are motivated, or they're not.