University of Houston-Clear Lake

« See more reviews of University of Houston-Clear Lake

University of Houston - Clear Lake is great It is a small campus with small classes. It is easier to get one on one help if you need and easy to develop relationships with teachers and fellow students. Also, there are many organizations to participate in to really make you feel like you belong there.

From flexible class schedules to extensively diverse curriculum, the university of Houston Clear Lake goes above and beyond to ensure it provides the learning opportunity to its students.

This is a loving, caring school where the teachers will work with you, you gain real world experiences, and you will build friendships that will last a lifetime

UH-CL provides a learning environment consistent with small class sizes, challenging academics, and professors who want to see you succeed.

What I have experienced at UofH so far is a fun class, great teacher, awesome counselors and a comfortable environment.

University of Houston - Clear Lake is not only progressive and demanding but comfortable and laid back as well.

The University of Houston Clear Lake is a campus dedicated to academics in an adult enviornment.

University of Houston CLear Lake is a driven towards excellence in a relaxed environment.

University of Houston – Clear Lake aims to benefit non-traditional transfer students.

UHCL is a great, warming environment for students from many different backgrounds.