University of Houston-Clear Lake

« See more reviews of University of Houston-Clear Lake

This is my first semester at a University, I have previously attended a Community College in order to get all my basics done. I think students should wait to attend a University until they know what they want to do and they are serious about getting an education. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do, and I think that is what Community Colleges are for, but a University such as the University of Houston, is for when you know what you want to do with your future.

I believe anyone has the capabilty to graduate from UHCL if they are willing and able to apply themselves in their studies and work hard. There are all types of reasons why not to continue your education but if furthering your education is important then someone should not let an obstacle hinder their success.

UHCL is a commuter campus with an average age in the 30's. Anyone looking for the traditional college experience should not place UHCL at the top of their list. UHCL is a great school for older people looking to further their careers. Also, anyone wanting to go into education may benefit from attending UHCL.

If you are someone who loves to network or wants to start networkimg, University of Houston-Clear Lake is for you. The campus has a great amount of resources on how to begin networking and networking opurtunies with the community. Employers love the students at UHCL and that is a bonus to being a hawk!

The kind of person that should attend this school should be driven and passionate about getting their degree. While UHCL is a smaller school that is part of the University of Houston system, the professors and curriculum are demanding and insistent upon a quality work ethic from their students.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who is truly dedicated and has a passion for what they want to achieve in their academic life. I think that a person should be truly focused on their goals and determined to meet their goals when attending a higher institution.

There is no limit to the kind of person who should attend The University of Houston Clear Lake. All that is required is the desire to accept the challenge of earning an education. It is the investment of a lifetime.

I believe this campus is great for all types of students, especially those who work full time and need to take night classes. UHCL offers classes all week throughout the entire day, for all types of degrees.

since this is a non traditional school I would reccommended this school to adults looking to go back to school, they have very flexible schedules.

Currently this is an upper level campus for juniors and seniors, and is great for those who work.