University of Houston-Downtown Top Questions

Momena

The one thing I consider the worst thing about UhD is location. If it was located at place in downtown that wasn't so hoarded with a lot homeless people, then I think it would be a lot better.

Jocelyn

I don't know yet this will be my first semester.

The gym.

Zach

I feel like the worst thing about the school is the first few weeks you are there, you are confused about where to go and where things are located. After a while, you get the hang of things and it isn't so bad. The people are really nice and they will help you find your way around....

karishma

There is nothing bad about the university. However there not many classes offered for a particular sunject.

Evelyn

I think the worst thing about the school is how far from home it is going to be. I live in a small town of Kerrville Texas. Houston is over 500 miles a way, so it's quite a distance from my home.

Edith

The parking and cost is the worst thing about my school. There is so much traffic at the time I arrive downtown, parking takes me about twenty minutes. Parking is so far from the main campus and the minimum to pay for parking one semester is fifty dollars. I walk ten minutes to be able to get to the main campus because the shuttle takes fifteen minutes to arrive and shuttle students to the main campus.

Krista

The worst thing I would consider would be that it is located downtown. I currently live on the westside of Houston, so driving downtown is a bit of a hike. Also, I would have expected that there would be a bookstore at all of the satellite schools that sold UHD books (especially at UOH Cinco Ranch and Lonestar College)

My school is not on many scholarship lists. I have a very hard time filling in blanks that ask for the school name. It has many different branches and none of them are on any down drops for school listings. It makes applying for many scholarships difficult.

Klint

the parking. the parking is horrible, its way to expensive.

Lynn

nothing

Hollie

The worst thing about my school is the location. There is a lot of traffic and it is not in the best part of town.