University of Houston-Downtown Top Questions

Dawn

That the parking would difficult.

Courtney

I wish I had known exactly career path I wanted befroe I started taking classes. The advisors were very helpful in steering me in the right direction.

I wish that I'd known the advisors were so unflexible and unfriendly. Everyone in my course program has had problems with the advisor for our program. She is very unknowledgable and unhelpful at times because there are so many students spread across different campuses because of the way the program is structured.

Kourtnee

I wish I would have known that guidance for housing isn't provided because there isn't a school housing program.

Jose

I wish I would have done more research about about campus housing or lack of. Every student lives off campus due to there not being any dorms or nearby student housing.

Krystel

I wish I knew more information on the tuition cost and the connections a student can make because of the location of the campus. Also I wish I knew more about the programs they offered in the business school.

Terrance

The only thing I can think of that I wish I had known before coming here is, I wish I had known in advance about the limited parking. Evidently from my understanding I should have been on top of the the parking situation way before now. As of now I have to wait for a few weeks after school starts for the fall to see who drops out, so that I can try to get a parking place on campus. I am going to have to figure something else out until then?

Rene

I regreat I wait to long to obtain my undergardute education in this university. I decided to attend this university knowing that this was the right university for me

Krista

Before coming to this school, I had taken about a 4 year break from college. I knew that I wanted to get a degree in Business, but didn't realize that I had to take a writing proficiency exam or a basic computer course before being eligible to apply for the College of Business. If I had known this, I would have completed these courses prior to transferring to UHD.

Hakeem

I wish i had know how valuable my GPA was, i wish i had worked harder in my studies in highschool. I now use University of Houston-Downtown as a second chance to do better, and ensure a bright future for myself.

yvonne

I wish that I would have known about how expensive it would be to move from a community college to a bigger university.