University of Houston-Victoria

« See more reviews of University of Houston-Victoria

Online classmates are respectful and willing to help one another. All students give positive feedback in a respectable way. Face to face classmates are somewhat quiet unless we do groupwork.; then the classmates actually form a speaking relationship. Unfortunately, I have not been aquanited enough to enjoy their company out of the class setting.

Working together on projects helped bring us closer together and friendships developed. Having the same goals and striving to complete semesters together was uplifting. Knowing that I was not alone but was in this with friends help make this experience enjoyable.

Evergreen students are typically friendly, laid-back, socially and environmentally conscious, a little on the liberal side, and most endeavor to go beyond what our classes cover, often through on of our many extra-curricular activities and groups

i'm not in college im in high scho but i want applied for this scholarship because i dont have any person taha support me and i want follow studied and i'm mexican and i can't write very well an speak very well but every day i tred to do it .

My classmates came in a variety of race, age, and sex.

They are very helpful and determined.