University of Indianapolis

« See more reviews of University of Indianapolis

The small, beautiful, perfectly located campus at the University of Indianapolis is a very upbeat place where making friends is easy for everyone, and the class sizes make it easy to form a relationship with not only the other students, but with the professors as well; so basically, UIndy is a wonderful place, and I would rather be on this campus than anywhere else.

I love this university. It was not my first choice and I was worried about being so close to home and at a small, conservative school but now I love it so much here. I believe a lot of college is your attitude. I have a very positive attitude and I went out and got involved. Now, there is nowhere else I would rather be.

My school is a small private school that really inforces education for service. Your going to school to help with other peoples needs later on. It does a good job with making sure there are things for everyone even those who are different. It also gives you alot of oppurtunites to do the things that you like.

UINDY is a small campus good for people that want to get a good job after college. Small class size you can always get a one on one, the teacher knows your name. People here are friendly the communication Dept. is very low key they are the only ones that work together.

The University is well structured, well staffed, and is the best place to attend for any student wanting to make their future something to be remembered.

The university of indianapolis has given me a great education, but......pursuing said education is causing financial issues.

My school is a very clean and safe enviornment for a student to attain knowledge and gain new life experiances.

My school is small, comfortable, culturally diverse, academically diverse, and challenging.

The University of Indianapolis is a very diverse and accepting school.

A Methodist based private University with small classes.