University of Indianapolis

« See more reviews of University of Indianapolis

My classmates are willing to help anyone who needs help. We care about how everyone is doing and we don't want anyone to fall behind. If we can't help someone in a certain situation, we direct them to someone who would help them as much as possible. We are a community who will help each other as much as possible.

Most of my classmates are great. They are fun, helpful, funny, and very driven to suceed for the most part. We help each other a lot and band together to get through night classes and the dreaded 8 am. My newspaper family expecially is great, and professional, and I wouldn't change one day with them.

Uindy, being a private university, naturally gets the kids that come purely on their father's buck, but for every one of those you'll find five kids who are really here for the experience. Everyone is outgoing, engaged, and excited to contribute to the world off campus as soon as they can.

My classmates are energetic, outoing, goal/future oriented, hard working, determined, passionate, focused, fun, willing to lend a hand and competitive.

Most of my class mates come from different SES families than I do, so it took a while to get ont he same page with my class mates.

my classes are small and everyone is so friendly her. They are very focused with schooling which helps me to also focus.

All the people I go to school with really want to be there; they really want to learn.

Most of my classmates are very interested in learning.

The classmates are very helpfull.

The students at the University of Indianapolis are extremely diverse. There are many foreign students that attend the school as well as domestic students. A large chunk of students are athletes.