University of Indianapolis

« See more reviews of University of Indianapolis

University of Indianapolis is a hidden gem in the middle of Indianapolis. In my eyes, University of Indianapolis is know best for its size. It is a small campus where everything is within walking distance. The campus is beautiful with trees and a canal. Students enjoy sitting outside to complete course work, eat lunch, or playing by the canal to relieve stress.

I believe that our school is mostly known for its diversity. The are alot of different cultures and religions at our school to get to know. The best part about it is everyone is friendly and we can still get along seeing that we come from different backround. There are never any problems coming to our school and it is not hard to make friends with anyone you meet.

The nursing program and affiliation with the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra. The nursing program is strong, and the music program is very strong and involved with the community. A lot of the teachers are now or have been in the ISO. The school also has a lot of traveling opportunities.

The University of Indianapolis is technically a liberal arts school; however, the majority of the students seem to fall under the categories of physical therapy, occupational therapy, nursing, exercise science, and athletic training.

The school is best known for Education, however, the School for Adult Learning (SAL) is what is best known to me. The SAL program has enabled me to work a full-time job and pursue my degree in the evening.

I believe my school is best known for our ability to instill greatness into our graduates

It is best known for their nursing program.

Internships

My favorite campus traditions are Halloween in the Residence Halls and Football Homecoming.