University of Indianapolis Top Questions

I brag about the quality of my professors at the University of Indianapolis when I speak to my friends.

Leeann

I brag most about how small the classes are and how great all of my professors are. Everyone on campus is so helpful and I really care about the students, and the students care about each other. We are epitome of midwestern charm and hospitality.

I do not brag about my school. I do tell them what I like; the professors, the classes, the nursing school is close to many hospitals or health facilities, the environment, the band, being close to downtown Indianapolis, etc.

Taylre

I would most like to tell my friends that my university is committed to catering to students of all backgrounds and education levels. I most love that we have a well developed program committed to helping students with a disability on the Autism spectrum, allowing those students an equal opprotunity as those around them without disabilities.

This school is great if you like small class rooms and it is easy to have access to the resources on campus. If you want to live close to home, this is perfect.

I brag to my friends about how close my campus is to downtown and how there are so many oppurtunities and just so many thing to do off campus. I also brag about how by being close to downtown you have a greater oppurtunity for internships and just to be in a business type of environment without having to travel far.

It's small. Perfect size classes. My teachers for my major are simply wonderful along with the students who share my major. It's a gorgeous campus. Has good food.

Carolyn

I brag about all the opportunities and education I am getting. I also brag about my professors an the professional atmosphere surrounding my work and studies. I brag about our amazing track and field team, which I am apart off. I brag about awards the univeristy has won, or I have won through my univeristy. I also brag about the amazing friends I have made and study abroad opportunites I have had the chance to experience.