University of Indianapolis

« See more reviews of University of Indianapolis

The price compared to financial aid availability. The school is worth the price, but it would be nice if they gave more finanicial aid. The buildings and facilities are very nice and new-looking, and you do get a lot of free stuff. Also, the food is very good. But the price is high nonetheless. They should offer more scholarships for students who did not grow up in Indiana.

I really can't think of anything negative other than it is expensive to go to this school since it is a private school. The education has been wonderfull so far, small classes and the professors are very willing to help in any way they can I am in the Occupational Therapy program so I will have another 1 1/2 years after I graduate next year with my BS in psychology.

There is not enough parking on campus. The residents have to park out in the general visitor lots, which in turn limits parking for commuters, faculty, staff, and visitors. They need more parking and more general lots. The visitors have a long walk to get to buildings as well.

The lack of weekend activities on campus. Sometimes there is a limited amount of things to do on campus (although there is plenty to do around the area off-campus).

I personally don't see anything as bad. It is constantly improving, and that is the best thing that can happen. I don't consider anything to be bad.

There is much room for improvement when it comes to on-campus housing.

The lack of variety of food choices on campus.

The cost!