University of Indianapolis Top Questions

William

An individual that is willing to exceed expectations in the classroom and on the athletic field while being a social butterfly when his or her head is not stuck in the books or working out for his or her athletic team.

Andrew

Anyone looking to recieve one on one attention with well qualified professors will fine Uindy a perfect fit. If you enjoy the arts and attending discussions on real world issues, there is an abundance of opportunity to do so here as well.

PT AND NURSING STUDENTS.

Sara

A determined student, who is serious about their eductaion and future. Anyone who is open to others and can accept other people for who they are. Also, anyone who is dedicated and is able to put the time and effort into this school, classes, and their work here as a student.

Shelby

Kids who like one on one interaction with the teachers and students.

Students who are interested in attending the University of Indianapolis should have an interest in attending a small University. The University of Indianapolis is very small and very similar in size to some large high schools in Indiana. It does, however, offer the highest of academic opportunity. The university is highly rated in many prominent fields of study. It is know to be a challenging school, but offers the best of educators hiring only doctorate professors unlike some univeristies who have classes taught by graduate students. The class sizes are small offering a more intimate learning environment.

Gabbie

The University of Indianapolis is very diverse, with a total of over seventy different nationalities represented, so this college is for any one who is willing to put in a little effort and hard work. I would strongly encourage any one to take a better look at UIndy because of all of the great opportunities offered on and off campus.

The kind of person that should attend this school is a person that wants a well-rounded education. Also, someone who is unsure of exactly what he/she wants to do will find many opportunities to experience different fields of study. Students who want to do well and are dedicated to their success in school and the future should also attend this school.

Jarred

People looking for more personal attention in classes and a firm preparation for graduate school or professional work.

Amber

People who like small class rooms and love ti help others would attend my school.

Jess

A person who wants a good education in a small university environment.

Ellen

Hard working students with a good work ethic should attend the University of Indianapolis. Someone who likes small class sizes and great relationships with the Professors would enjoy going to this school. Anyone considering this school should also be very serious about their future and their goals. Not only is this school great for academics, but the location is great for people who want to be more culturally diverse.

Cortnaye

This school offers a little bit of something for everyone.

Someone who is goal oriented and is ready to have fun! They need to be focused and want to be in a very friendly environment.

Khylee

Everyone should because it is the best school ever!