University of Jamestown Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Jamestown

Jason

I really enjoyed Jamestown College. I plan to attend there next fall semester. I enjoy their sports programs and their class sizes are ideal for me. The people are extremely nice on campus and off. It is a very relaxed environment on campus and a very competitive atmosphere on the sports arena.

Dacey

University of Jamestown is great if you are someone who likes smaller class sizes for a more personal feel. Everything is close together so if you do not have a car, it is not a problem. Professors are very understanding and helpful if you are a student athlete, and just overall in general. The food service changed which has improved the quality of the food by a lot. There is weekly chapel and workout classes to attend.

Lindsey

Honeslty love the college! Feels like home! You get to meet lots of new people, plenty of activities to go to, and amazing meals! Its nice because it's close to home where my family is so i can still visit and interact with them. Super satisfied with the university of jamestown!

Reedlyn

This college is really good for someone who wants a small campus and plenty of different people to meet. Our food isn't the best but at least your sure to have someone to talk to while you're eating it. We have great sports teams and your bound to meet almost everyone on campus at least once.

Isaac

I thing that the university is a very professional school, set on helping its students. All of my current and past professors have always been ready and willing to meet and help in any way that they can. Me and my sister attend the University of Jamestown and both love it.

leighton

I find that there are every opportunity to succeed there at University of Jamestown. Class size and campus layout fits my needs.The staff is extremely knowledgeable and answers all your questions. The activities and sports offered are competitive and well organized. The school is designed to stimulate not just my mind but my health.

Take our Scholarship Match Quiz!