University of Kansas Medical Center Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for University of Kansas Medical Center

Savanah

This school has assisted me with obtaining my dream and I am forever grateful. For the last two years of attending I have broaden my knowledge and my instructors have been not only knowledgable, but more than accommodating when I've needed guidance. This is a great school and i am thankful that I choose to get my Bachelors here.

Kathleen

It is a great school that provides state-of-the-art medical education and many opportunities to learn! The professors are very knowledgeable and responsive to students. It is a very flexible way of learning with on-campus and online hybrid classes as well!

Danielle

The Master of Public Health (MPH) program offered at the University of Kansas School of Medicine-Wichita a second campus of the Kansas University Medical Center. I like that the Wichita campus allows me to continue my education while staying in the city I love. The professors are constantly challenging me in the classroom. Also, my program offers a 192-hour internship to gain experience in the workforce. The program also requires a capstone project to gain research experience and apply what has been learned within the program. The Master of Public Health Student Organization (MPHSO) is also a resource available to students who want to be more involved in community service. The MPH program offers concentrations in epidemiology, management, and social behavioral sciences. The program also offers two scholarships for the students one for diversity and another for leadership.

Top Questions about University of Kansas Medical Center