University of La Verne Top Questions

It feels like campus security is more interested in giving parking tickets than actually helping anyone out when needed.

Summer

The most frustrating thing about my school, to me, is not living on campus. I cannot afford it. On campus, there are events each day to bring the classes together. If I lived on campus I would be closer to my classes, practice, friends, and a supportive school community.

My program is totally online and it give me the freedome to do what I need to do when I have the time to do it. It does force you to have good time management skills.

Eden

The most frustrating thing about my school is the location. La Verne is a small town so there is not a lot for college students to do in their free time. All most everything here will close early, especially the food places. Also with nothing close to campus it is hard to find jobs.

Honestly, the parking at this school is absolutely terrible. For the amount of tuition were paying, we should at least have a parking structure.

I have not attended yet.

Joel

The most frusrating thing about the University of La Verne is how easy it is to become involved in almost every aspect of the chanfing campis and eventually becoming over involved in every aspect of the campus.

THe most fustrating thing about school is filling about the finicial aid papers becasue we fill out evything on our own.

Yesenia

The cost. Its expensive and stressing to think of how much most students have to pay out of pocket. the school it self is great, but the cost beings stress to most students and takes away from the postive sides of going to a well known private school. The books and the supplys and the tution are way to expenisive making it frustrating and stressing.

Angelica

At the University of La Verne, students do not complain much about academics nor facility. Literally, the most frustrating thing on campus is parking. As a commuter, students will complain on how there is not enough parking. While searching for parking, students will have to arrive early on schedule to find for parking, because the time on searching for parking will consume time to head to class. There are days where there will be parking, but the two days of the week, Tuesdays and Thursdays, are complicated to find parking. Fridays are the best days to find parking.

Lillisn

I guess I was so thrilled to be going back to school and finally earning my undergrad i did not notice any frustrations

Gabriel

The most frustrating thing about La Verne is the fact that it cost so much to go there in the first place that there are not people that enjoy themselves. Most of the students there are focusing so much on their funds that it is hard to try and get the college experience.

Betty

Parking! There are more students/faaculty/staff attending the college than parking spots.

It's so small that gossip tends to spread around like a high school!

Michele

Parking is hard to find and on campus jobs are only available to those with work study which is not fair.