University of La Verne Top Questions

When you step off campus what do you see?

Allyse

Right on campus 'old town La Verne', which has a few small shops and private businesses. Continue down the same street to find Route 66! On route 66, as you can imagine, are TONS of commercial businesses and anything you would ever need. It's about a half a mile walk or bike ride, which isn't too bad, especially when you consider that southern California has very nice weather. In the other direction are mountains, puddingstone lake, racetracks, Raging Waters, and the Fairplex, where ULV students get free tickets to each year. One of the things I love about my school is that we are about 30 minutes from almost anything - Magic Mountain, LA, Hollywood, Huntington, Venice, and Santa Monica beaches, Universal Studios, and more! There is always something to do, and my friends want to come visit all the time.

Jocelyn

Our campus is at the foot of a small quaint city. We are located right in the heart of the city when it comes to traffic and history. The city "village" or local watering hole is just steps away from the campus. There is a fire station and police office across the street from our library. There are many small family owned eateries and businesses, including a bar/restaurant that houses the students after a long week of classes.