University of Louisiana at Lafayette

« See more reviews of University of Louisiana at Lafayette

The University of Louisiana at Lafayette is a diverse campus that offers a variety of majors and other opportunties such as greek life and community opportunties.

My school is a school that takes pride in it's heritage in Cajun Louisiana, and strives to maintain a comfortable environment with interesting diverse people.

My school could best be described as a great academic advancement process for one of the major stepping stones towards obtaining the career of our dreams.

My school is full of spirit and academic excellence, due to fun extracurricular activities and many opportunities for gaining experience in your major.

It was small enough to where professors could give you needed attention yet large enough to be considered a big university.

This univeristy is perfect because of the size, availabitliy of resources for students, and also its really close to home.

My school is the best school in the area for the major that I will be enrolling in which is Nursing.

University of Louisiana is a welcoming school and has many oppurtonities to get involved.

UL is a academically driven school with lots of fun activites and social life.

Fun and friendly atmosphere where you learn and make good life long friends.