University of Louisiana at Lafayette Top Questions

UL Lafayette is a great fit for any kind person, to be honest. The student body is very diverse with people from all walks of life. I choose UL Lafayette because I knew it was a perfect fit for me. They have excellent programs--especially in Sciences, Nursing, and Engineering. The tuition is very much affordable! It's the best school to go to if you want a qaulity education without spending tens of thousands of dollars in tuition.

Fabian

A person who is commited to learning and determined to finish their schooling, get a degree and find a job that they will always love

DeSean

A person who loves being involved on campus, very friendly, and willing to help others.

Students attending ULL should have an idea of what they would like to study, and firmly believe in it, because the school is very practical-orientated. You need to be passionate about your subject area, and ready to work hard, then you'll suceed.

lisa

The type of person that should attend this school should be a great decision maker. They should first ask themselves what do I want to be or accomplish out of life. They should research the campus or college to see if that school can accomplish and meet their goals. They should be the type of person to ask questions and do research so they can see what jobs are booming. They should be the type of person to make up their own decisions based on the available majors and research on the current job market.

Anyone can attend this school.

Bright, average student with conservative leanings

kristen

Any kind of person would be comfortable attending this school, as long as they like to walk alot and be around alot of people.

Ashlynn

Attending the University of Louisiana at Lafayette is an honored accompplisment. I think that a person who would attend our school would be open minded to the rural yet urban lifestyle, well adapted to the cajun culture, excited about an education with students who are equally excited, and ready to work academically with their professors to acheive their goals. ULL has an inpecably diverse atmosphere, and everyone has a place to their second home. Any student ready and willing to learn is welcomed at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette!

People who are more concerned with academics than their school's sports teams should attend this school. This school is well known for their academic programs but is not known as a party school. There are still plenty of extracurricular activities to participate in. Lafayette is also a good sized city. There are a lot of things to do there but it is not one of the larger cities in Louisiana.

Niall

Absolutely anyone can attend UL lafayette. There is a great mix of ethnicities and foreign students living on and off campus. The strongest areas of study at this college are Architecture, Nursing, Engineering and Buisness.

Kirsten

Anyone can attend this school. They have something to offer everyone. The campus is very welcoming and friendly. Everyone gets along great. The campus is open to anything. I would reccomend everyone to go there.

Cecilia

Willing to work and be creative. Someone who is not afraid to find themself.