University of Louisiana at Lafayette

« See more reviews of University of Louisiana at Lafayette

Individuals who attend this school do not slack off or leave projects halfway completed. The individuals that do have these qualities get weeded out very early in their academic career which results in a condusive and healthy environment for upperclassmen to pursue their field of study.

A person who wants to focus solely on their education and getting a perfect score on each test or exam shouldn'r attend this school. Also someone who is not very social should not attend this school and who doesn't like big crowds.

The kind of person that should attend ULL is an ubeat person. Someone who stays on task easily, never drawn away by other things. A person who is socially active with school.

No one should think about leaving this school out of their decision. The university has so much to offer to anyone. I think any type of person could attend this school.

A PERSON THAT IS NOT INTERESTED IN SCHOOL SHOULDNT ATTEND BECAUSE THE STUDENTS HERE ARE HERE TO LEARN ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY ARE PAYING TO ATTEND SHCOOL.

The typical lazy student should not attend the University of Louisiana at Lafayette because it is school that requires you to do a lot of studing .

Someone who is afraid to work hard, especially if he/she is a major in one of the more stringent programs like Nursing or Engineering.

Someone that wants to focus solely on schoolwork and have no social experiences.

Everyone should attend this school. It is truly friendly and welcoming.

Someone who isn't used to the cajun culture.