University of Louisiana at Monroe Top Questions

Aaliyah

It is such an open campus. There are so many peaceful places to be. There people are nice. We are a big family, a melting pot. It's not too big or too small, it's just right and lovable.

its a great school academically. just hard to find something to do, without trying really hard to find something to do.

Jared

My shcool is unique because it is located in the same city where I have lived all my life.

My school is very unique because it is very home-based. When I started attending ULM the teachers and students made me feel at home. I thought it would be hard to accept the fact that I had to move away from home but they open me with a delightful smile.

LaKeshia

ULM is unique compared to other school because of its' outstanding curriculum of education in every field that they offer on the campus. ULM offers over fifty-five majors and it is guaranteed that one of those majors will connect to something you interested in. Another unique thing about this university is that is has a relaxing enviornment, alcohol and drug free, fight free, and most of all loving enviornment for every student enrolled.

My school is unique because it is a smaller school with classes that allow for more one-on-one attention., however, it still large enough that students are able to meet a diverse group of students .

Kallie

ULM felt more at home for me. It was a cozier and friendlier atmosphere.

Lance

I think the scenery is unique. Also, it feels like we are all one big family here. People are usually more than willing to help with any problem that may arise. This includes professors.

Tameka

It is somewhat a small university and I get hte opportunity to meet most of the students.

The awesome bayou