University of Louisiana at Monroe Top Questions

I brag most about getting to walk across a bayou on my way to class.

Erica

My program and professors (Medical laboratory Science)

Carmen

I brag most about our on-campus library. My school has a very large library that provides many resources that the students can use. There are numerous private study rooms and study cubicles. There are plenty of computers in the library to use for researching information and printing out articles. The available resources for research are exceptional. The library overlooks the bayou flowing through campus and has an amazing view from the upper floors.

LaKeshia

When I tell friends about ULM I always mention the unlimited help that it offers to students. ULM has free tutoring, unlimited acess to the internet and wonderful professors that guide you every step of the way. ULM is a school that values education and makes sure that you know exactly what your doing for your intended major, so that when you graduate there will be no questions asked. Mainly I let friends know that ULM will help you achieve the goal of knowing every aspect of your job and help you get a job at the time of graduation.

James

The Arts program is great!

Melvin

I brag about the small learning envirnoment. I think it is nice when teacher actually know your name , and it truly believe it has help do as well as am doing in school

Lindsey

Bayou goes through it, new apartments on campus

Joseph

I brag to my friends about how the College of Education in one of the best in the state of Louisiana.

Anna

Our debate team beat Harvard, our water ski team is national champs for the twenty something years, and our marching band is going to Dublin, Ireland to march in the St. Patrick's Day Parade in March 2009.