University of Louisville Top Questions

The university is very focused on its students, the advisors are willing to help with your needs, there are tons of academic assistance programs, and their is a lot of school spirit and comraderie amongst students.

Madeline

U of L emphasizes two things: School Spirit and taking all your money.

Maggie

The University of Louisville is the melting pot of the 21st century.

UL is a place where you can follow your own path and enjoy it.

Kenzie

The University of Lousiville is a great educational institution that prides itself in developing well-rounded individuals, who will impact the future of our country and possibly the world.

Tia

A fun, diverse, community based school.

My university is a very unique and diverse organization. They focus on preparing you for your future ahead by interships, studying abroad and other various opportunities. This university has a very clean environment and always remodels to keep the school at top conditiion. Their campus is beautiful and shows their diversity for different arts in their construction of their buildings. They seek to always progress their students. They have a great student to teacher ratio for a university, 18:1. Louisville seeks to help you search for a degree and has the staff enabling you to reach your goals.

The greatest college experienced I never imagined having.

Kassandra

I do have to say that Louisville is a little on the industrial side when it comes to the aesthetic. It is not an ugly campus by any means, nor is it stunning. All the athletic teams have had new facilities and renovations in the last ten years, which has helped the campus look a little more youthful.

Corey

It's a campus in an urban setting. Less than five minutes from downtown, but in an area that was clearly the center of the city before it was built outward into the city we know and love today. Everything on campus is within walking distance of each other, and all of the buildings have a brick exterior with just enough age on the outside to let you know that our campus has been around a while. It feels like home!

Tiesha

Academics and higher learning are the lead priority of the institution, that is represented well by all faculty and staff.

Amania

The University of Louisville is a large, urban school with extensive opportunity for participation in various educational, social, civic, and faith-based learning opportunities.

If I had to go to college all over again, I would go to the University of Louisville because the professors genuinely care about the education of those attending, and do their best to provide a challenging, but quality eduation to their students, for a larger university.

My school, University of Louisville, is the place I gratefully call home.

The University of Louisville is a diverse university that offers anything and everything.

U of L is a large school in a large city that has an amazing college of Engineering which offers students a masters degree in 5 years.

Jynna

It's a plethora of diversity and the atmosphere of the school allows for a healthy combination of fun and study time.

The University of Louisville has some very good programs, but the administration doesn't seem to make the students financial needs a priority.

Kacey

The University of Louisvilleis very diverse. A student can learn a lot from just being around the campus and other students here. There are tons of ways to get involved, with many enriching a students experience with the diverse world. So many things can be learned by just being here and being involved, not to mention the great classes that are offered to further your education to go along with the experience.

The University of Louisville is a college of freedom. Here, you can be whoever you wish to be. It is the perfect atmosphere to discover who you are and what you are about. There are many opportunities to branch out and try new things. In all, this college presents an atmosphere of discovery and freedom.

Marcus

Many opportunities with lots of friendly and lively people who are down to earth and willing to help me succeed.

Corinne

The University of Louisville is a diverse, urban, compact campus with a large student body, an emphasis on community involvement, plenty of opportunities to get involved, and located in a city with tons of independent shops and restaurants.

The University of Louisville is a very diverse school with a tightly knit community, which is very friendly and welcoming.

Pamela

You can be successful at this school, if you really want to be: otherwise, you will not.

Dedicated learning facility that produces innovative, intelligent, fresh minds in the work force.

The University of Louisville is an urban school with lots of activities going on in surrounding areas, it has great academic programs, and has many different opportunities for students to get involved in academics and activities.

Britt

The University of Louisville is a culturally diverse and academically oriented school in which there are activities, sporting events, and other various programs to constantly keep you entertained as well as focused on your courseload.

Valerie

Gooooo C.A.R.D. Cards, Cards, Cards!!!

It is well organized we very friendly staff.

Pretty brick buildings and lots of squirrels on campus,

I t is culturally diverse and well-known.

My school is large, but well organized, with a wide variety of people, activities, and academics.

Dashia

A diverse University that allows for your personal growth, growth in knowledge and growth among the community.

The most important thing a new student can do is get involved in some way with the campus community. It's the best way to create a lasting connection with the school and make it feel like home.

Jacquelyn

Over rated and not that great, and the deans and president do not listen to the student body.

Leighanne

Its big and unfocused, people here are either involved in fraternities/soroities, or they hang out with people not really at school.

Charice

Very academic and athletic oriented

Aleah

The University of Louisville seems to be an oversized community college.