University of Maine at Fort Kent Top Questions

The University of Maine at Fort Kent is a fantastic school for those pursuing nursing in the state of Maine. UFMK is known for its nursing program and its successful pass rate on the NCLEX exam. UMFK recruits some of the most elite athletes in the world to play for this small school, ranking it as one of the best in the nation for soccer and basketball. Being next to the Canadian border provides diversity across campus and in the community.

Mariah

My school is best known for its soccer program as they win at the national level. It is also known as the best college for nursing and education.

Kapricemari

The University of Maine Fort Kent is known for the Nursing program and its soccer team. The nursing program has an incredible system that incorportates making sure that students are passing their classes and learning from the classes to prepare them for the NCLEX that comes at the end of the four years. They create higher standards for nursing students then they do for other career majors. Then they can weed out the people who are not going to succeed as nurses or who is not exactly ready to be a nurse with responsibility.

The University of Maine at Fort Kent is best known for their soccer teams, education and forestry programs.