University of Maine at Fort Kent Top Questions

tervor

That I started the school when I was 17, this is not really about the school, but I still have bragging rights.

I tell my friends that not only does UMFK have a great nursing program, but it also has one of the highest graduate percentages for its students versus other schools in the area. It has been in the Princeton Review for the nursing program and is one of the best in all of New England. Along with the great opportunity as a student I am also an athlete and UMFK has growing success in the athletic program as well.

Oniqueky

I brag about our good sports and academic programm.

Savannah

UMFK is very diverse in ethnicities and the closeness between students, faculty, and teachers are amazing. I love the student to teacher ratio which is 13 to 1. Everyone pretty much knows one another so making friends or blending in is not difficult at all. I was very surprised as to how many people knew who I was within the first week of school.

Ethan

Professors, students, and staff are like a big family. Online courses available.

Julia

I brag about the small class size. It is nice to have fewer students in a class because this allows you more one-on-one time with the professor. Also, I brag about how the professors are so involved with the students academics and how available they are. The professors are always there for the students and are like friends to us. They know us on an academic and personal basis.