University of Mary Washington

« See more reviews of University of Mary Washington

The University of Mary Washington is probably best known for being a good value school. It offers strong academics and (for those willing to explore) many options for participating in campus life. The professors are excellent and helpful, and there are also many amenities close to campus. Though the school is not very famous, it offers a great education and experience at a fairly low cost.

Mary Washington is known for its outstanding Historic Preservation department as well as a sound Business department. It is also known for the beauty of its campus, filled with trees, flowers, and open grassy areas. The Jeffersonian architecture is also a picturesque sister-school to the University of Virginia.

The University of Mary Washington is very well known for their historic preservation courses and majors. It is also strong in Psychology and Business. The University of Mary Washington is also known for having many more female students than male students attending.

Our school is known for it's beautiful campus, fairly rigorous course schedule, small classes, engaging professors, socially dead weekends, crazy freshmen, virtually drug-free environment, plenty of volunteer organizations, and an incredibly non-diverse campus.

The Professionalism and Compassion the Staff have for their students and their educational experiece, as well as the students themselves promoting and mantaining a friendly, competitive, close academic and social atmosphere.

Relatively small classes, even in introductory classes where there only about 70 students in the lecture hall. The labs are all small and the professors always seem to be available if any student needs help.

The University of Mary Washington is best known for its excellent focus on undergraduate students with a combination of small class sizes and professors who know every student's name.

The school is probably best known for the beautiful campus, which is true, especially in the fall when the leaves are changing colors and the spring when the trees are blooming.

Little social and ethnic diverity. Cold interaction with professors. Crappy library hours. Useless Career Services.

It's beautiful campus and giving a quality, private school style education for a reasonable price.