Baltimore, MD
University of Maryland, Baltimore

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend University of Maryland, Baltimore

Tatyana

"Don't take short-cuts!" Is the first thing I would say to myself if I had the ability to go back in time. Looking for ways to scrape by and avoiding challenges had only robbed me of the tremendous opportunities that were presented to me year after year in high school and college. Perhaps the one thing I regret was not grabbing my education by the 'horns'. My mother's dream was to come to America so that her children would have a future. My family fled from communist Russia in 1989 despite the risk of severe persecution and punishment. My mother said that she would risk death while fighting to taste freedom than remain as a slave to the Russian communist government. The new 'promise land' was not without its challenges, but after settling in I became relaxed and lackadaisical. Looking back I see that I had a spectacular buffet of ample choices that were garnished with challenge and sprinkled with hard work. I only wish that I could have learned sooner that you reap a copious harvest with a full hearted investment.

A student should be prepared to work hard and push themselves to trully get as much out of the school as they can.

UMB is a school that will prepare you for the future like no other school. The staff are outstanding! Prepare to work really hard for a successful career.

Laura

In order to have life satisfaction and to be able to function as a valuable member of the medical team a high level of education is essential. In order to gain respect from colleagues and team members a college diploma is a necessity. As a single parent struggling to make ends meet education will enable me to earn more income to support my family.

Reem

MEdical school, Nursing school, Law school

MEdical school, Nursing school, Law school

Definately do your research and visit the college campus. I have plenty of friends who just couldnt do well in their classes because the campus enviornment just wasn't right for them.

oppurtunity for advancement

Shoshana

make sure the child wants to go to their choice for the write reasons, not for the party aspects.

Lazy people. there is a lot of work invovled.

Abi

My advise is to first find a college that have your major. Another important issue is also the cost of education and financial aid the school is willing to award the student. Overall the real reason of attending college is to graduate on tiime and successfully.

There is nothing really. I would appreciate the staff to pick up phone calls when the phone rings.

The best university in maryland, one of the top schools in the united states.

Traci

I find it very important that the student feel comfortable in their learning environment and it is at the same level they are regarding their decision on a major. In this I am referring to community college to the undecided versus the large four-year school. The community college environment is much more comfortable usually for those who are undecided, still finding themselves as adults and finding what excites them about learning. I had the pleasure of completing my prerequisites at two community colleges and it was great. The benefits are the reduced tuition, smaller classes, accessability to faculty. Once the student has chosen a major then search out the affordable schools that match their personality. When the environment matches the students personality the learning will increase because they feel they are immersed in a community of their peers. Returning to school at the age of thirty helped me realize how important all of the above concerns actually are to a student. The main goal should be maximizing your education and goal satisfaction and minimizing the cost and length by staying focused and motivated.

A person who is not focused on dentistry or dental hygiene. If you cannot self motivate or time prioritize.

The stress level between studies and clinic requirements. Very little allowance for family and personal life.

Very diverse group of people all acheiving the same goal.

Very diverse group of people all acheiving the same goal.

This is a graduate school but with three undergraduate degrees offered.

Find the college that fits you best in all ways.

University of Maryland, Baltimore administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.