University of Maryland-Baltimore County

« See more reviews of University of Maryland-Baltimore County

This campus is basically located in a circle. We dorms and apartments located on one side of campus while lecture halls, classrooms, and offices are located on the other side. Most of the lecture halls are located on Academic Row, which is a huge paved walkway that most of the foot traffic is found. We are constantly landscaping and building new buildings. Currently, a new Fine Arts and Theater building is being constructed. We have parking around the circle and a few garages. UMBC is a small campus but we are all community!

It is not too big or small, the natural suburban charm that surrounds the university rubs off onto the residents and an atmosphere of liberal diversity, protected by an accessible and strong student government, allows free expression to diffuse.

The University of Maryland Baltimore County is an accredited University offering programs of study in a variety of Undergraduate and Graduate fields whose merrits are known thoughout professional and scholarship communities.

My school may not be big house whole name school, for example know for it sports programs, however what is it a campus made up of a diverse and friendly atmosphere, that challenges it students to be successful.

University of Maryland, Baltimore County definitely gives off an inspiring and encouraging atmosphere that allows students to be motivated and determined to work excessively hard to reach their goals and dreams.

UMBC is a highly diverse university that fosters the growth and development of each student by providing an abundance of career, internship, and extracurricular opportunities.

School is very diverse, very good in the Biological sciences, not a party school, very book conscious environment, the president of the school is such a wonderful person.

STEM-heavy, small, but growing and extremely diverse university attracts students who don't know what they're doing in life but figured they should go to college anyways.

UMBC is a diverse honors university which provides oppurtunities for students to do research, create their own major and excel in whatever their career goals are.

The University of Maryland, Baltimore County is an exciting university which provides many opportunities and works closely with hard working students.