University of Maryland-Baltimore County

« See more reviews of University of Maryland-Baltimore County

The Student Government ssocaition really makes an effort to represent every student on campus and to make significant changes for the students. Students in dorms do leave their doors open. Athletic events have recently become more popular. There are always guest speakers such as Al Gore, etc. I meant my closest friends through other friends, you keep meeting people all the time, it's amazing.

On campus activities can be sort of a joke. Its really sad, they’ll have some great event planed, and only 6 or 7 people will show up. Its like its uncool to go to school sponsored events. That bugs me. Also people go home way to much on the weekends. Its kinda sad that the campus gets so dead on Saturday and Sunday.

There are organizations to meet everyone's interest and if you can't find an organization to meet you interest all you have to do is gather a group of friends with same interest and create your own organization! As much importance UMBC places on academics, it places equal importance on social life.

The most popular student groups and organizations are the Greeks. UMBC is full of Greek Organizations(Fraternities and Sororities). There are multiple types of organizations to join here at UMBC

After resizing the video several times it will not let me upload it. Please let me know if I you want me to send it again in a different way. Thanks

The best social activity many UMBC students go to is Fishbowl on Thursdays or Loafers on Wednesdays. Both are off campus.

The only activity that I know that everyone respect and enjoy is quadmania.

pretty boring and undertoned....and they don't seem to be very involved.

Greek life from what i understand and humans v. zombies

AS stated above--almost all activities can be found.