University of Maryland-Baltimore County

« See more reviews of University of Maryland-Baltimore County

The school to fund for teachers for the engineering majors. Many students can not finish degree programs on time because of the available of classes is once a year. This is due to the understaffing.

The worst thing about the school is that the social atmosphere during the weekends is very weak. This causes the students to feel overwhelmed. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Staying open with ice on the roads and sidewalks. It's hazardous getting to both campus and class sometimes, but no one ever wants to close school.

I absolutely love my school! I cannot pick out a "worst thing", but some might say that not having a football team lowers the school spirit.

Well, sometimes there is a lack of things to do. It gets a little boring here sometimes. The social life at my university isn't too great.

Most students at my school two-thirds in fact are commuters so there are a limited number of students that residents get to know.

the social life is really not good, alot of people that attend umbc are commuters. and most parties happen outside of school.

The campus is usually dead during the weekend unless there is an event going on most people just go home.

The discussion sessions are informative but not helpful in in-depth review of material needed for a exam

No one has school spirit, no one hangs out or cares if we are both from umbc