University of Maryland-Baltimore County

« See more reviews of University of Maryland-Baltimore County

This school is very science, technology, and graphic design oriented so anyone who is interested in those things should attend. I have heard that about 80% of the people major in computer science.

An ideal person for this school is someone who is not shy. You have to be willing to talk to other people and professors. This school is better for science- and technology-oriented people.

a person who will be easily molded into someone who will not question authority in any way (or if the university really had its way, a person who will not think outside of the box)

A academic oriented student, looking for leadership experience and connections to both the workplace and graduate school

Someone who is independent and curious, interested in research and doing their own thing, friendly and outgoing.

If you are invested in putting your all into doing your work and conducting research, this is the place for you.

Smart and motivated individuals should attend this university because it is very cut throat.

The kind who wants to learn, have research opportunities and be at a medium sized school

Someone who likes to get involved in the community as well as succeed academically.

An open-minded, dedicated person looking for a biology-based career.